The school in collaboration with SKYLINE (renowned Transporters), provides a fleet
of buses for the conveyances of the students to commute from home to school. Following
are the rules regarding School Transportation:
- Students who avail the school bus service should report to the assigned pick-up
point at least five minutes before the stipulated time.
- A Pupil will not be permitted to board a bus other than the one to which he/she
- Students will board the buses in an orderly manner, giving due priority to younger
- Parents transporting children or having some transport arrangement must report to
School before the morning Assembly begins and take the child after the School ends.
No cars or any other transport mode will be permitted to be parked, during the School
time, in front of the School.
- Any request to change the bus route/stop must be submitted to the Principal prior
to the change that is to be made. Bus monitors shall be assigned to help maintain
Note: Payment for damage will be required before the offender is reinstated on the
- The following acts are considered serious violations:
Discourtesy and disobedience to the driver or conductor.
Changing places frequently while the bus is in motion.
Discourtesy to other children.
Pushing and jostling when boarding the bus.
Trying to distract the bus driver’s attention.
Destroying bus property.
- In the event, of child being involved in a discipline problem while riding a bus,
the Principal, at his discretion, may take any disciplinary action, even suspending
the offender from the use of bus.
- Parents who want their children to avail the School transport facilities shall give
a written undertaking that the School will not be held responsible for any damage
injury/loss of life and/or property due to any accident and or otherwise failure
to pick up or reach the students in time.
- The bus service is liable to be withdrawn or changed from any area as and when it
is not found to be feasible. Transport charges vary according to the distances.
However, transport charges may be increased when the need arises, and this may be
done without prior notice.
- A calendar month’s notice must be given in writing before withdrawing a pupil from
the bus. However students who have availed of the School transport for the second
and third quarters, will not be allowed to discontinue it for the last quarter.
- Parents are responsible for ensuring the safe return of students required to stay
in School after School hours when transport is not provided by the School.
- The School is not responsible for any student who boards a wrong bus from School
by intent or goes to another student’s house without explicit information from the
parent verified by the School authority.
- All students are required to note and parents are required to educate the students
to board their proper bus and in case of doubt, stay back in School for remedial
- The School transport facility will be made available only if seating capacity in
a given bus exists. There is no automatic bus transport for a student.